- Arduino 51 STM32 AVR MCU compatible
- Prototype expand
- The frequency is 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power supply range: voltage is 5-12V; current is 1A or more (the current is very important).
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Communication interface: The TTL level serial interface compatible 2.85/3.3/5V
- LED: Two led, the Net led and the RING led.
- Size: 48*50mm
- SIMCARD: micro SIMCARD holder
- TTL level serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- The initial use of computer debugging, it is recommended to use CP2102 USB-TTL module to power supply and communication;
- Using the MCU control module, you can also using the USB - 232 monitoring return data on the instructions, great convenience to find the problem, especially suitable for 51 MCU.
- Standby in 30MA or so, you can set the sleep state of about 10MA low power consumption.
- Support SMS, GPRS data transmission, send MMS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, PPP dial-up and other functions.
- The hardware contains one channel reset pin. This reset pin can be used to resolve a problem with the module.
- Development board supports 2G / 3G / 4G Unicom or mobile phone card.
No Guarantee No Warranty
Actual product may vary from the product photograph displayed above. Photograph just for reference.
SIM800A Wireless GSM GPRS Extension Module
- Product Code: SIM800A Wireless GSM GPRS Extension Module
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: INR762.71₹